In spite of what Wikipedia says, I am not the famous porn producer/director and founder of Eurocream.
Real facts about Me:
1. I have more visually aggressive shirts than normal ones
2. I grew up in Hackney, London
3. Under the guise Glazing Squad, I make ceramics from time to time
4. My grad short THYME, was shot on 16mm and won Best Student Short at the West Virginia FILMmakers festival
5. Alongside directing, I have spent the past 6.5 years working in the art department for shorts, features and commercials.
Channel 4’s Random Acts
BAFTA/OSCAR Qualifying Foyle Film Festival (N.Ireland), Fest Medallo (Columbia), Shortest Night (UK, Shortsighted Cinema)
Best Student Short at West Virginia FILMmakers Festival (USA), Nominated Best Director & Production Design at Watersprite: International Student Film Festival (UK), Featured in American Online Film Awards Spring Showcase, Nominated for Best Actor/Actress Young Cuts (Canada), DaKino Film Festival (Romania), The European Independent Film Festival (Paris), Lichtspielklub Short Film Festival (Germany), Swimmers-Series: Session 1 (UK), Personal Showcase at Whirlygig: Spotlights #7 (UK), Cinema Jam: July Jam (UK), Brainchild Festival: Mindbaby Event (UK), AUB Graduation Screening @BFI Southbank (UK)
The London Short Film Festival: Making Tracks Event (UK), Shortlisted for The Golden Adder at the New Forest Film Festival (UK), Bayside Film Festival (Australia), Uncover South West (UK), Whirlygig Cinema: Making Tracks (UK), The Last Picture Show @Glastonbury Festival: Making Tracks Event (UK), Few and Far Between 2 (UK)
BAFTA/OSCAR Qualifying London Short Film Festival (UK)
All work Max Lincoln 2012 - 2019© (all pages unless stated otherwise)