In spite of what Wikipedia says, I am not the famous porn producer/director and founder of Eurocream.
Real facts about Me:
1. I have more visually aggressive shirts than normal ones
2. I grew up in Hackney, London
3. Under the guise Glazing Squad, I make ceramics from time to time
4. My grad short THYME, was shot on 16mm and won Best Student Short at the West Virginia FILMmakers festival
5. Alongside directing, I have spent the past 6.5 years working in the art department for shorts, features and commercials.
“It is entirely captivating. Funny, sad,. beautifully performed and shot. Exactly the right length. Divine. A million congratulations” - Stephen Fry
Channel 4’s Random Acts
BAFTA/OSCAR Qualifying Foyle Film Festival (N.Ireland), Fest Medallo (Columbia), Shortest Night (UK, Shortsighted Cinema)
Best Student Short at West Virginia FILMmakers Festival (USA), Nominated Best Director & Production Design at Watersprite: International Student Film Festival (UK), Featured in American Online Film Awards Spring Showcase, Nominated for Best Actor/Actress Young Cuts (Canada), DaKino Film Festival (Romania), The European Independent Film Festival (Paris), Lichtspielklub Short Film Festival (Germany), Swimmers-Series: Session 1 (UK), Personal Showcase at Whirlygig: Spotlights #7 (UK), Cinema Jam: July Jam (UK), Brainchild Festival: Mindbaby Event (UK), AUB Graduation Screening @BFI Southbank (UK)
The London Short Film Festival: Making Tracks Event (UK), Shortlisted for The Golden Adder at the New Forest Film Festival (UK), Bayside Film Festival (Australia), Uncover South West (UK), Whirlygig Cinema: Making Tracks (UK), The Last Picture Show @Glastonbury Festival: Making Tracks Event (UK), Few and Far Between 2 (UK)
BAFTA/OSCAR Qualifying London Short Film Festival (UK)
All work Max Lincoln 2012 - 2019© (all pages unless stated otherwise)